Prophetically Speaking




Many many years ago long before I had ever used a computer a brother in the Lord prophesied that I would write to the Glory of God, that my writings would be read around the world, and to be quite honest at the time I thought that so called prophet was nutzo.



Yet now over 10 years later, God has blessed me with a online ministry network with over 135 separate ministry sites that share the love of Christ around the world with approximately 1.5 million viewers visiting the overall network in 2007 with only 52 sites. Then over the last five months something else happened unexpectedly.

I was approached by a author who asked me to help him get some manuscripts published. Wow! that was intense. So with a whole lot of hard work, editing, rewriting, some co authoring and designing of the book covers. Two books have been published.

No comments: